Ag in the Classroom (AITC)
Join us for this year's workshop:
July 14 - 19, 2013
- It is a great learning experience for K - 12 teachers!
- It is not a course to learn to become a farmer.
- It is a busy week-long experience to learn about the food and fiber system.
- It is not plows, sows and cows.
- It is a place to received materials and resources to use in the classroom.
- It is not for a teacher with only a little red wagon to haul home their “stuff.”
- It is a place to meet fellow teachers and exchange ideas.
- It is a place to recharge your professional battery!
- It is a course for the teacher ready to make a change!
Tamara Badger of Lemont (far left, foreground) and other teachers learned to use hypsometers in calculating the number of logs contained in a standing tree during a woodlot session conducted by Penn State's School of Forest Resources.
If you are interested in: